Monday, October 09, 2006

And so it begins!

So I guess I have to start somewhere. I had all the best intentions of building my own blogspot on my web site, but you know, why reinvent the wheel. Hopefully this Blogger site will work well.
This Wednesday is Shanyn's birthday, our anniversary, and the day we get to find out the sex of Wubwub. Every year I've tried to out-do the year before. Last year, we went to Orlando and went to all the theme parks and swam with a beluga whale. I don't know that there is much more that I can do, especially since we are saving for Wubwub's arrival. Maybe this will have to be the big equalizer year. Give me a chance to start over at zero. Then again, finding out if we are having a boy or a girl is pretty special. And since we are supposed to pay for the whole maternity this Wednesday as well, this birthday will still cost more than last year.

No comments: