Friday, August 15, 2008

Fast forward to Aug/2008

So, I am finally getting around to updating our blog. Xander is now 17 months old and we couldn't love him more if we tried. I am amazed every day. He is so freakin' cute, I can't even stand it! And I can say that! He doesn't even look like me so it's not like I am bragging. He is a miniature Tracy in every way. Seriously. So, Tracy works all day but it's not like he is gone, really. He is here, just shorter and he grunts and points more. Well, about the same, I guess. ;)
This week has been eventful! Not so much Monday and Tuesday, but on Wednesday, he turned 17 mos. old, graduated from Summer semester at The Little Gym and had a mommy and me play date at the mall with some friends. On Thursday we had a play date at our house and on Friday, he ate an apple like a big boy for the first time. Luckily, I have pictures of all of this stuff this week. UNFORTUNATELY, I have no idea what I am doing and don't know how to get pictures on here yet since this is the first time I have actually typed on this blog. Tracy started the blog when I got pregnant and now he says I am in charge of it. Well, this should be fun. LOL














4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you have done a great job so far. I love seeing my grandbaby and seeing how much he has grown. Love you all to pieces. Mom Greene

Pat said...

Wow Shanyn, you did it! What a cutie-pie. Thanks for the up-date. It is so cool to see your little family growing. Now to just convince Marin that it is cool! Love ya, Aunt Pat (ps: Hi Sandie, where's your blog???)

joywinn said...

LOVE it! : )

Evie said...

I am SO happy you are doing the blog... I went onto Candace's blog and there was your blog! WOOHOO! You are right - Xander is a super cutie!