Monday, December 18, 2006

Old Pics...

As you can tell from the date on these ultrasound pictures, I'm a little late getting them posted. Sorry, I've just been busy at work so not so much time for posting. I had a little free time so I'm going to try and get caught up. The doctor was lots more camera happy on this visit so we got a bunch of shots. I've picked out four of my favorites and I'll show you why.

This first shot has probably the best profile of baby that we've gotten yet.

I swear I've seen that profile somewhere else before...

This is one that shows baby Wubwub getting ready for Christmas...In case you can't quite see it, because I know the ultrasounds are often difficult to read, I've highlighted his Christmas preparation here for the ultrasoundly challenged:And here he is playing with some of the toys that Shanyn has provided for him.Again, for those of you who are not as proficient at reading these as I am, I've tried to point out the important parts. I really think I should be an ultrasound tech since I am so good at making things out. Here are his space shuttle and alien hand puppet:And finally, here is Wubwub dressed up in his Halloween costume.For those who cannot tell, he went as a monkey this year:

I don't know why people complain about these ultrasounds being hard to read. Obviously they're not looking hard enough.

No comments: