Friday, September 12, 2008

The Five

10 years ago I:
1. I became a District Manager for Wal-Mart
2. I was so much thinner than I am now
3. Living in Sandy, Utah
4. Was completely inactive
5. Driving a brand spankin' new car

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Go to the Dr.
2. Sweep the kitchen floor
3. Mop the kitchen floor
4. Take care of Xander
5. Get Xander ready for bed

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Frozen Reece's Peanut Butter BIG cups
2. Joy's mint brownies
3. Stacy's cinnamon and sugar pita chips
4. Rachel's home made caramel popcorn
5. Ice cream

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off house
2. Build a new one with lots of land
3. Save money for college and retirement
4. Pay someone to make me skinny
5. Pay off Joy's house and then demolish it and rebuild it for her

5 places I have lived:
1. Rowlett, Tx
2. Orem, Ut
3. Carpentersville, IL
4. Sandy, Ut
5. West Jordan, Ut

Five jobs I have had:
1. Party Land
2. Osco/Payless Drug
3. Wal-Mart....many positions
4. Assistant SBU Manager at ACS
5. Personal Assistant to Xander

I tag...
1. Stephanie
2. Erica
3. Jamie
4. Harmony
5. Mandy

Rules:Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

joywinn said...

Oh my gosh. I lol'd when I read about yourwsrz demo'ing our house. You got my back! : )